£250 - Class of no more than 5 students
DURATION – 2 DAYS 9.30-5.00
EXPERIANCE - Beginner, no experience needed
- TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT NEEDED
Everything will be provided for you, that you need to complete the day.
• Client consultation
• Contra-indications and Contra-actions
• Anatomy & Physiology
• Preparation of Client
• Suitability, Compatibility & Face Shapes
• Equipment & Tools
• Product Knowledge
• Terminology of Haircutting
• Club Cutting
• One Length & Layer Cutting Techniques
• Fringe Cutting & Sectioning Techniques
• Blow Drying with Different Brushes to Achieve Various Looks
• Aftercare advice
YOU WILL RECIEVE
• Bespoke step by steps, of all the skills, and styles you have learnt on the day.
• A certificate of attendance
•A starter cutting kit, to take home on the day.
*Tea Coffee and refreshments will be provided; it is recommended you make provisions for lunch.