£175 - Class of no more than 5 students
DURATION – 1 DAY 9.30- 5.30
EXPERIANCE - N.V.Q level 2/3
ADVANCED BARBERING COURSE
You will need to provide 2 MODELS to work on with at least 2 inches hair growth. They should come at 1pm & 3pm with clean, dry hair.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT NEEDED
• Cutting comb
• Vent brush
• Section clips
• Clippers, with guards 2 – 6
Everything else will provided for you, that you need to complete the day.
*Don't worry if you have forgotten any of the above, as I can provide this to you for use on the day.
• Health and Safety (Sharps disposal, Sterilisation)
• Hair and Scalp analysis
• Cut throat razor shave, for hair cuts
• Hot towel cut throat shave
• Product recommendation and aftercare advise
• Advanced cutting techniques.
Advanced Scissor work cutting on men’s hair.
• club cutting, point cutting, channeling, taper cutting.
• Scissor over comb, Freehand cutting, thinning scissors
• Cutting hair with a Razor
• Exfoliation treatment for the face for the best shave ever!
• Aftercare & Styling and finishing men’s hair – using suitable products
• Neck detailing and shaving
Advanced Clipper work.
• Freehand clippering
• Clipper over comb (No Guards)
• Advanced Fading – hair line tapering using clipper and scissor over comb
• Texturising with specialised clippers
Detailing hairline using clippers (or detailer clippers), Neck Shaving
YOU WILL RECIEVE
• Bespoke step by steps, of all the skills, and styles you have learnt on the day.
• A certificate of attendance
• A cut throat razor and a variety of men's products, to take home on the day.
*Tea Coffee and refreshments will be provided; it is recommended you make provisions for lunch.